370 kcal per serving
For 1 serving
- Wild Pollock fillet or minced 100% wild Pollock meat – 150 g
- Cereal burger bun – 1 piece
- Mix of lettuce – 50 g
- White yogurt – 100 g
- Cucumber – 1 piece
- Cherry tomatoes – 3 pieces
- Garlic – 1 clove
- Avocado – 1/2
- Lemon – 1 piece
Preparing the sauce
Grate a cucumber and a clove of garlic on a fine grater, mix with yogurt, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Defrost fillet or minced wild Pollock.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes into rings. Cut the avocado into large slices and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Fry pre-defrosted Pollock fillets for 4 minutes on each side in a preheated pan in a little olive oil
- Form cutlets from pre-defrosted minced fish meat, fry for 4 minutes on each side in a preheated pan in a little olive oil