- At the Admiralty shipyards in St. Petersburg the first two vessels from a series of super-trawlers for RFC were launched. Construction of three more vessels has begun
- The coastal fish processing plant "Russian Pollock" was put into operation in Primorye
- The first super-trawler of the new fleet, which is named Vladimir Limanov, built at the Tersan shipyard, was handed over to RFC
- RFC has begun decommissioning obsolete vessels to replace with new highly efficient facilities
- At the beginning of the year, the first of a series of super-trawlers for RFC was laid down. It’s been built at the Admiralty shipyards in St. Petersburg. During the year, the construction of three vessels began here.
- A modern automated Human Resource Center of RFC was opened in Vladivostok
- RFC started selling retail products under its own brand Nordeco
- Investment projects of the RFC has been presented to the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin in the framework of the Eastern Economic Forum
- A plant for processing Pollock named “Russian Pollock” has started to be constructed in the Far East.
- A series of new generation supertrawlers has begun to be constructed as part of the RFC fleet renewal program
- The company is assigned additional quotas for catching aquatic biological resources in the amount of more than 170 thousand tons. It is made in the frames of projects for the construction of new vessels and onshore fish processing facilities
- Transport refrigerators "Bosphorus Vostochny" and "Golden Horn" has been purchased.
- It’s being carried out additional modernization for the production of fillets in retail packaging and Shatterpack on the trawlers "Vladivostok", "Heroes Shironintsy", "Novouralsk" and "Ivan Kalinin". "Vladivostok" and "Novouralsk" freezer trawlers have also been equipped for Longpack packaging of products.
- "Pavel Batov" freezer trawler was modernized by installing equipment for the production of herring fillets.
- Vessels "Heroes Shironintsy", "Novouralsk" and "Ivan Kalinin" were comprehensively modernized by installation of factories for the production of pollock fillets.
- The "Kapitan Oleynichuk" vessel was equipped for the production of herring fillets.
- The company “Russian Sea - Dobycha", LLC was renamed into "Russian Fishing Company", LLC
- Comprehensive modernization of vessels has begun. Freezer trawlers "Borodino" and "Berezina" were modernized
Foundation dates of enterprises that became parts of the Russian Fishery Company:
TURNIF, JSC (Pacific Directorate of Field Exploration and Research Fleet)