- Mekhanik Maslak super trawler embarked on its fishing journey from the Admiralty Shipyards in St. Petersburg via the Southern Sea Route through the Suez Canal on February 22. The entire voyage covered 11,000 nautical miles or 20,000 kilometers. In May, Mekhanik Maslak super trawler began fishing operations.
- State flag was raised on Mekhanik Sizov super trawler on August 14. The super trawler set off for fishing trials along the Northern Sea Route from St. Petersburg to Vladivostok on August 15. It started fishing operations in October.
- Kapitan Vdovichenko super trawler set sail for its fishing expedition from the Admiralty Shipyards in St. Petersburg on September 21. It commenced fishing in November.
- The vessel crosses the entire Northern Sea Route, stretching from the Kara Strait to Cape Dezhnyov. The entire journey spanned 2,631 miles.
- At the Admiralty shipyards in St. Petersburg third and fourth vessels from a series of supertrawlers for RFC were launched. Supertrawler Mechanic Sizov was launched in the presence of Russian President Vladimir Putin. Keels of two more vessels were laid.
- Russian Fishery Company put into operation a digital Fleet Operations Center (FOC)
- The first supertrawler of the new RFC's fleet "Vladimir Limanov" started fishing
- RFC began supplying a new product - surimi
- At the Admiralty shipyards in St. Petersburg the first two vessels from a series of supertrawlers for RFC were launched. Construction of three more vessels has begun
- The first supertrawler of the new fleet, which is named Vladimir Limanov, built at the Tersan shipyard, was handed over to RFC
- RFC has begun decommissioning obsolete vessels to replace with new highly efficient facilities
- At the beginning of the year, the first of a series of supertrawlers for RFC was laid down. It’s being built at the Admiralty shipyards in St. Petersburg. During the year, the construction of three vessels began here.
- A modern automated Human Resource Center of RFC was opened in Vladivostok
- RFC started selling retail products under its own brand Nordeco
- Investment projects of the RFC has been presented to the President of the Russian Federation V.V. Putin in the framework of the Eastern Economic Forum
- A series of new generation supertrawlers has begun to be constructed as part of the RFC fleet renewal program
- The company is assigned additional quotas for catching aquatic biological resources in the amount of more than 170 thousand tons. It is made in the frames of projects for the construction of new vessels and onshore fish processing facilities
- Transport refrigerators "Bosphor Vostochny" and "Zolotoy Rog" has been purchased.
- It’s being carried out additional modernization for the production of fillets in retail packaging and Shatterpack on the trawlers "Vladivostok", "Geroi Shironintsy", "Novouralsk" and "Ivan Kalinin". "Vladivostok" and "Novouralsk" freezer trawlers have also been equipped for Longpack packaging of products.
- "Pavel Batov" freezer trawler was modernized by installing equipment for the production of herring fillets.
“Vladivostok” freezer trawler was comprehensively modernized by installation of a Pollock fillet factory
- Vessels "Geroi Shironintsy", "Novouralsk" and "Ivan Kalinin" were comprehensively modernized by installation of factories for the production of pollock fillets.
- The "Kapitan Oleynichuk" vessel was equipped for the production of herring fillets.
- The company “Russian Sea - Dobycha", LLC was renamed into "Russian Fishing Company", LLC
- Comprehensive modernization of vessels has begun. Freezer trawlers "Borodino" and "Berezina" were modernized
MSC-certificates for pollock products have been assigned
Company's assets started to be consolidated
Creation of the company "Russian Sea - Dobycha", LLC (today the company is named "Russian Fishery Company")